Trouble Playing Videos?
This website includes videos of last year’s legislative hearings where Prop. 54 and other pertinent legislation were discussed.
The videos are posted by the California Channel, which uses Flash Video. If you are using Chrome as your browser, please note Chrome, by default, disables Flash Video, which prevents the video player from loading.
In order to view videos, please select an alternative browser, or enable Flash Video in Chrome.
Here’s how to enable Flash Video in the Chrome settings/preferences:
1) Select a menu at the upper-right corner of your screen
2) From the menu, select “Settings”
3) Select “Show Advanced Settings”
4) Scroll to “Privacy”
5) Select “Content Settings”
6) Scroll to “Flash”
7) Click: “Allow Sites to Run Flash”